Friday, January 2, 2009

A Brief Introduction

Welcome to the North-West Tree Stewards initial posting.
This is intended to be a forum for both tree professionals and assorted tree nuts to share information and ask questions regarding trees.

I am an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborist. I have been involved in the Green industry as a landscaper, nursery manager and owner, and grower of trees and shrubs for the past twenty years.
I currently spend the majority of my time consulting for homeowners, homeowner associations, developers, and city and county government in western Washington state.
While I don't have answers for every question, I probably know the person who does have that answer.
Though I have given several small seminars and talks on arboricultural subjects, they are limited to a few dozen people at most. I hope this Blog will serve as a more efficient method of connecting people to the solutions they seek.

Richard Hefley
ISA #PN-0784A

No comments:

Post a Comment